The NCCBA lobbies and advocates for legislation. Contributions and dues are not tax deductible by the member/ contributor. The NCCBA appreciates additional support for the association’s legislative/lobbying efforts.
- Adjusting Policies and Procedures for the Dead Consumer
- The CFPB Publishes the Remainder of its Final Debt Collection Rule – Here’s What You Need to Know
- Sixth Circuit Widens Split on Benign Language Exception
- The Final Debt Collection Rule is Here and Focuses on Communication Methods – Here’s What You Need to Know
- NCCBA’s Comments to the CFPB’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Debt Collection