The NCCBA lobbies and advocates for legislation. Contributions and dues are not tax deductible by the member/ contributor. The NCCBA appreciates additional support for the association’s legislative/lobbying efforts.
- NCCBA’s Comments to the CFPB’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Debt Collection
- Head of the CFPB Believes Regulator Is Unconstitutionally Structured
- Creditors See NC Appeals Court Ruling as Possible Game-Changer
- NCBA Member Prevails in Meaningful Attorney Involvement Case
- Tougher Payday Loan Rules to Remain in Place, for Now