The NCCBA lobbies and advocates for legislation. Contributions and dues are not tax deductible by the member/ contributor. The NCCBA appreciates additional support for the association’s legislative/lobbying efforts. This membership rate is for one year only and is for new NCCBA members within the same firm.
- 11th Cir. Amicus Brief in Hunstein v. Preferred Collections and Management Services, Inc.
- The Supreme Court Weighs in on the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Finding Shelter in the Storm: Using the Bona Fide Error Defense with the Final Debt Collection Rule
- Will Hunstein Require a Reset?
- Adjusting Policies and Procedures for the Dead Consumer